Re: Like an Open Highway #Bert #Theo #Tristan

Vincent Gonzales

Tristan stifled a grunt of discomfort as he bent to affix a stake into the ground that he had tied to his horse's reins. While he was confident that Ella wouldn't go running on him on a normal given day, he wasn't so sure what this storm would do to her nerves. He'd see she got fresh water and some oats after he'd set up camp for the night, he told himself. "Like this? Not that I can recall," Tristan responded, pulling off his bedroll and tossing it down to flatten out and hopefully dry a little in the outcrop they'd found.

"We'll need to get some firewood, if we can. The drier the better," he said, eyes on the rain that seemed to never want to end. "Some food wouldn't hurt either, if we can find any game out in the storm..."

The knight in soaking wet armor turned towards the noble and nodded. "What do you think? I imagine you're pretty familiar with these lands. Best places to hunt for rabbit? Deer?"