Re: Just a face in the crowd #James #francesca

turksgirl

 Francesca: "There must be a threat,"

"Perhaps, but not an imminent one" James stated in reply. He added in an almost reassuring, soft tone "You are safe by my side, Francesca...." Turning his head to see Kardos speaking to the Duchess of the North, and the Royal Consort, but not young Elliot.... James ordered his loyal guard to remain with the prince regent. Not that he didn't trust the royal guard, simply he trusted his own men more.

Because whatever news Kardos had to convey was clearly of great import to disturb the King's funeral.

(And we're off to hop a thread, the wonderful thread of Oz, because, because, because!Something's going on that's really odd)