Re: All We Have is Each Other #hawkins #Gwen

Larissa Jones

Who: Gwen
With: Hawkins
Where: Merchant’s Quarter, King’s City
When: Sunset, Tuesday, March 11th, 872 RoK

The restlessness of the crowds in the square made Gwen itch to go stand in the middle of them and start doing something, anything to keep them entertained. She clamped down on the urge as hard as she could, knowing it wouldn’t do any good. This wasn’t the time or place. But it did still beg the question, why were they all standing around? She had wanted to at least be here for the announcement. It seemed like the sort of story she wanted to be able to tell, but who would be entertained by this? The great announcement of the next ruler started off in a grand fashion by...everyone standing around.

Distracted by her own thoughts of how to spin this into a tale worth telling, Gwen noticed too late that someone was coming straight toward her. The cloaked figure shoved her off balance, causing her to stumble a couple steps back.

A long forgotten instinct stirred and she whirled, attempting to grab the person by the shoulder so she could confront them properly. The tension of waiting in the crowds showed in her voice as she hissed, “You’re the one who ran into me!”