Re: All We Have is Each Other #hawkins #Gwen

Larissa Jones

Who: Gwen

With: Hawkins

Where: Merchant’s Quarter, King’s City

When: Sunset, Tuesday, March 11th, 872 RoK

As quickly as she had a grip on the strange person, she lost it. The move jerked her forward, but she had a much steadier stance this time and didn’t stumble quite so much as she had before. And at least she got a better look at who she was dealing with. Even if that better look involved mostly just a large beard.

A sword pointed at her had Gwen backing away fast, keeping her hands visible to show she was unarmed. The rapier at her hip ruined some of the effect, but the intention was to avoid a physical fight. The chances of which were fading rather fast.

“Like I said, you ran into me.” A slight hint of an accent slipped through as Gwen answered, barely noticeable. It had been a long time since she had met anyone from the coast, but every time she did, her own accent started to slip back in. “I’m not looking for trouble, but I’m not afraid of it, either.” At that moment, she let her hand drop to the hilt of her own sword and started to draw, knowing that she would rather risk a fight than not have something ready to defend herself with.