Jump Magic, Jump! #Bridgette #Theo

Vincent Gonzales <alchemicalnonsense2578@...>

Who: Bridgette (aka Red) and Asteria

With: Theo

Where: Silver Tankard Wagon, Riverside Avenue, Artisan's Quarter, King's City

When: Thursday, February 28th, 872 RoK (Reign of Kings)

Red gave a short bow of her head in a ‘thank you’ to the barmaid who was all too eager to help pour drinks and loosen purse strings. She was kind enough and seemed to do her job well, Red noted as she turned her attention to Theo.

“You don't owe me, you owe the Woods,” Red said with a playful smile, nodding her head in greeting to Theo. “I…normally wouldn't go to something like this but I keep my promises.” Glancing around, Red tilted her head towards an empty table that was mostly shielded from the public by a wagon overfilled with kegs of fresh fruits and cheeses if the smells were any indication.

As she sat and placed her mug of ale on the table, a twinkling light shot out of her sleeve and landed with a splash in the mug, followed by an audible gulping sound. “Slow down or you'll get sick,” Red warned, glancing down at the pixie with an almost motherly glare. The pixie returned the glare with a universally rude gesture between gulps, seemingly content for now.