Re: Got Your Back If You Got Mine #Marcus #Jude

Silvy <afranklin09c@...>

Who: Jude (as Juliette Mackenzie)
With: Marcus
Where: The Crooked Fox, King's City
When: Tuesday, March 11th, 872 RoK

"Travel is as eventful as you make it," She offered with a shrug, and only the briefest glance backward to acknowledge that the brewing brawl wasn't quieting down any time soon. She got her bottle, anyway, and that was what really mattered, she decided as she took a quick swig before turning her attention back to Marcus.

"Anything I can help with, this... business?" Sure, she maybe already knew what it was, but what good was giving away one's hand before one had to?

More noise came from the bar as a stool clattered over to the floor and the struggle saw its first blood - but what caught 'Juliette's attention and drew it back again was the curious exclamation of My ear! That mongrel bit my ruddy ear!

Biting wasn't exactly out of place in a barfight, though. When the opportunity arose, it was a good way to throw one's opponent off their game... but the odd noises didn't stop there, and something seemed... off.

~tags~