That's When I'd Get Knocked Down #Theo #Tristan

Steph

Who: Theo

With: Tristan

Where: Merchant's Quarter, King's City

When: March 14th, 872 RoK - Late Afternoon

After another day of valiantly slaying zombies and helping with the city clean-up efforts, Theo appreciated the chance to sit down and rest for a meal with his mentor-knight Tristan. The city officials had opened their coffers to pay individuals who were helping with the efforts--not a large sum, but enough for one of the more premium hot meals being served by street vendors. Theo sat down across from Tristan at the table and passed him a plate.

"So," Theo said. He'd been thinking about this for a while now. He wasn't sure how the time difference between Eventyr and New York worked, but he did know that if he was stuck here much longer, he'd miss a recording gig, and everyone would be furious with him. It had been four days. Probably at least a day, maybe more, on Earth. Someone was bound to have noticed he was missing by now. "I've got to get home. Check in with my family. You know how it is. The only problem is that usually I use fairy circles to do it, and I haven't seen a one around the city since before the Plague Night. Can you help me?"