Re: Don't Ask Me How I've Been #Jaya #Kyky #manfred #Kira

Stone

Who: Kira

With: Kyky, Jaya, Manny

Where: Brickstone Tavern, Merchant's Quarter

When: March 14t, 872 RoK - Late Afternoon

Kira had kept to herself for the last couple of days, which wasn’t anything surprising. She was overwhelmed by everything happening so quickly and not having enough time to process it all that being mute was the best response she could’ve came up with. She didn’t exactly know anyone else aside from Jaya and her friend Kyky, so that made her desire to be left alone much easier.

She had her arms wrapped around herself rather tightly as Kyky began to speak. It wasn’t hard to figure that Eventyr wasn’t always stuck in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, but she was still having a hard time believing that adventures were running around with swords and slaying dragons here in a medieval fantasy world.

With a hesitant shake of her head, she replied. “No, it’s my fault for trying to follow you.” Kira attempted a taught, tired, smile despite her internal doubts. “I hope we’ll be home soon.”

If there had been food set before her, she hadn’t touched it. She hadn’t yet found the desire to eat just yet.