Re: That's When I'd Get Knocked Down #Theo #Tristan

Vincent Gonzales

Who: Tristan
With: Theo
Where: Merchant's Quarter, King's City
When: March 14t, 872 RoK - Late Afternoon

Tristan nodded and waved off the 'sir knight' nonsense that Theo seemed to insist on. He, technically, wasn't a knight. Knight errant, maybe. After all, he owed no allegiance to noble or land. He just...did what was right.

"Even if I'd told you, you wouldn't remember it. Little place out called Greenwich Village."
<<<<

As he went to stuff the last of his bread into his mouth, Tristan inexplicably missed as his head jerked up at a name he recognized all too well. The Village, as he had often called it, was a well-known part of West Manhattan. His mind racked back over details about what he knew about his little friend. Gaps in Theo's knowledge on Eventyr's history, much like him. It was...too damn close to be a coincidence, he thought.

Tristan nodded, silently ignoring the compliment about being a great knight as his mind continued to race along the lines of if Theo really was from New York. "We'll search for a circle, sure, but just in case, we should probably plot out a ride home. How many days' travel is your village? In which region is it located?" He had to be sure...