Re: That's When I'd Get Knocked Down #Theo #Tristan

Steph

Who: Theo
With: Tristan
Where: Merchant's Quarter, King's City
When: March 14t, 872 RoK - Late Afternoon

*Tristan Awkward Pause. then probing questions*

This knight did not hide his surprise well. There was no mistaking the recognition evident in how Tristan jerked his head up and missed his mouth entirely. Tristan was a skilled knight and a valiant guardian of the realm of Eventyr. There was no way he could actually be from New York City... was there? Two possibilities spread out in front of him. Either there was a Greenwich Village in Eventyr somewhere, and something had happened there in Tristan's past, or Tristan was actually from Earth. He'd keep up the facade best as he could.

"It's southwest," he said. "There's a road that runs past it on the east side, we call Broadway because it's just so wide, but I honestly don't know what it's called up this way." Theo was watching Tristan closely as he said this. "Can't say how long it would take to get from King's City to the Village. I've never actually used the road to do it, you know?"