Re: Don't Ask Me How I've Been #Jaya #Kyky #manfred #Kira

turksgirl

OOC: Writing out of turn because my centaur muse is twitching.

Who: Manny
With: Kyky, ,Jaya, Kira,
Where: Brickstone Tavern, Merchant's Quarter
When: March 14t, 872 RoK - Late Afternoon

Manfred's brow arched and he glanced around the table at the other patrons. Thankfully most were too involved in their own problems to wonder about what a temp job or credit card debt was? The girls talked so strangely and yet he seemed to understand that where ever they came from it had it's share of problems like Eventyr. He looked up at Kyky when she said he could go home too, and that no one was probably looking for him. He smiled a little at her, he'd be a piss poor thief if he let someone get a good enough look at him to catch him.

Jaya, he was pretty sure that was her name said something about looking for fairy circles to go home and maybe heading in the same direction as him. "My family lives to the North-Western plains, in the furthest borders. Unicorns and pixies are usually found in the Eastern woods....." which wasn't exactly opposite of his home but on the other side of the Northern mountains. His fingers smoothed the crows feathers he was using for the fins on the arrows, the scavenger birds were in abundance in the city now. "But I could go with you there...until...."

He shrugged his shoulders unsure what would happen or what the girls were exactly looking for than a portal...Manfred had never had a fairy circle take him anywhere than within Eventyr's realms. He looked through his unruly hair at the quiet one in the group, Kira... "You do art?" he asked curiously, there were plenty of artists in the places people had money. She seemed to be in a funk, after effects of what happened clearly.

"You'll need horses".