Re: If I Smile With My Teeth #Brandy

Steph

Who: Pietro Weston (NPC)
With: Zaire, Brandy, Open
Where: Reception at Francesca's Palace
When: March 14th, 872 RoK - late afternoon

Zaire: "She's strengthenin' 'er powerbase," "Seducin' 'er way into friendships. S'easy t'get whatcha want when ya got vampires workin' for ya." "After t'night, there ain't be anyone in t'West who'll stand against 'er."

Pietro Weston's ears perked up. He'd been meandering the floor for a while now, ever since he swore fealty to Francesca on behalf of his father. Youngest son that he was, not even destined to inherit the land for which he just swore fealty, it was a very intentional, very planned snub.

Now he'd finally heard something of interest. Finding other dissenting voices was the second reason for his presence. He'd always been the best listener out of all his siblings. Maybe it came from having to listen through all their conflicting voices all growing up. Whatever the case, the faintest note of dissent caught his ear, and now he turned and slipped in the direction of it.

He was dressed finely, as a nobleman should be, an expertly tailored suit in shades of navy blue with fine gold thread embellishments, polished boots, clean-shaven, smelling faintly of lavender. With the sort of elegant bearing that came with years of knowing you were better than everyone else around you by birth, he moved up to Brandy and Zaire.

"Sir, Lady," he said, offering them these titles in greeting regardless of whether they actually deserved them. "I don't believe we've had the pleasure. Pietro Weston, son of Lord Clement Weston of Resolute Lake Manor. And you are...?"
<Tag!>

Join main@Eventyr.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.