Re: That's When I'd Get Knocked Down #Theo #Tristan

Vincent Gonzales

Who: Tristan
With: Theo
Where: Merchant's Quarter, King's City
When: March 14th, 872 RoK - Late Afternoon

So, as it turned out, Tristan's squire was a bona fide superstar. That was...one of the more surprising things he'd learned since coming to Eventyr. And while Tristan could not, for the life of him, understand why someone who quite literally was living a dream life in New York would decide to come play out the role of a knight's assistant, of all things, he didn't push it, or tease Theo. While his music wasn't exactly to Tristan's taste, he at least knew who this guy was, even if he didn't know why he was here.

He had to have his reasons. Just like Tristan did. And that was enough, for now.

As they walked, Tristan picked up the conversation, leading them the Merchant's Quarter and towards the Soldier's Quarter - not exactly the nicest part of town. "I'm sure rent would be a hell of a lot cheaper here, then back home, but I've still got an apartment back in Brooklyn. I'm not nobility, so owning land is sort of out of the question for now. It's all part of the whole...Knight Errant thing."

Tristan ducked belong a low-hanging branch and eyed the street ahead of them with a sigh, where a group of disheveled men stood in a rough circle, just far enough that he couldn't make out details. "What do you think?" Tristan asked. "Zombies or cutthroats?"