Re: Puppy Dog Tails #Kyky #Marcus

Vincent Gonzales <alchemicalnonsense2578@...>

As the realization of Marcus' line of questioning fully dawned on Kyky, the bandit's smile went from charming and genteel to mischievous as he let rolled a shrug off his shoulders. "I mean, I wouldn't want to impose on your ladyship, if you wouldn't be so inclined as to help a working soldier such as myself," he said with a bow of his head, a note of humility in his voice. "I just thought with a beautiful woman on my arm, the guards would be much slower to stop me to ask questions."

He let his eyes linger on Kyky's for a moment before shaking his head. "But that was presumptuous of me. My apologies. I can find my own way. Enjoy the party, miss." Marcus turned to go, slowly, and began a mental count in his head...