Re: Jump Magic, Jump! #Bridgette #Theo

Vincent Gonzales <alchemicalnonsense2578@...>

Who: Red
With: Theo
Where: Silver Tankard Wagon, Riverside Avenue, Artisan's Quarter, King's City
When: Thursday, February 28th, 872 RoK (Reign of Kings)

"The Little Folk are very talented tricksters and, should you ever find yourself on the losing end of a prank war with them, you best give them the prize you wagered for," she noted, smiling down at the pixie as she drained the last of the lager in record time. "This is Asteria."

Asteria stood on the rim of the glass, looking distinctly regal and proud of herself despite the amber liquid dripping from her wings and mopping her hair to the side of her face. "I promised to take her to the festival and show her the sights." The pixie nodded emphatically, shaking the beer off her wings and splattering the pair. "You said you're from the city, right? Can you show us around? I haven't been here in..." she glanced around evasively, "a very long time."