Re: A Beauty Half-Betrayed #Theo #Andy #Zaza

Silvy

Who: Zaza

With: Andy, Theo

Where: The Witch Queen's Palace, the Jewel of the Desert

When: May 16, 877 ROK - Evening

The day had been spent draped in light, pale blue fabrics to keep the sun off her skin, an old familiar tune that had been easy to slip back into. She had spent years of her life in the heat and the sand of the Southern Desert, made her home in it, and she could only give so much in the way of advice in how to deal with the grit of the sand and the burn of the sun bearing down on them. Too much more of it was simply knowing how to put up with it.

Thankfully, once they made it to the palace, there were plenty of shaded places to linger, and even just having running water nearby seemed to make the place seem cooler in comparison. So as they waited, she loosened the gauzy scarf around her hair and face, working her jaw as the fabric unraveled and let her ears free. "V--" Her gaze cut sideways to fix on Theo, brows furrowing for a moment.

"Well I wasn't," She chided, half teasing and all serious! "I don't think..." Zaza's dark eyes traveled round to Andy, as she sought to brush her hair out and around the low-sweeping, anxious curves of her ears. She didn't want to hide them... it wasn't as though the Witch Queen wouldn't know what to expect. "I don't think there would be vampires out this far, do you?"

It seemed to her a long way to travel, and even if by night there would be a danger of catching some sun on one side or the other of the trip. "Maybe in a box," She mumbled thoughtfully to herself as she made her way closer to a fountain that seemed to glitter even as she reached out to run her hands under the flowing water.

~tags~