Re: Still There Are Darkened Places #Brandy #sarnai #Killick #Liam

Silvy <afranklin09c@...>

Who: Killick.

With: Liam, Sarnai, Brandy.
Where: Marauders Camp, Northern Duchy
When: March 28th, 872 RoK - Morning

>>>Liam: "Sarnai," "I'm going to blind the guard that's not drinking so he won't see your face. Take him down, but try not to kill him if you can? He's just doing his job. The darkness dissipates in a minute or so, so you'll need to be fast."

Dark eyes shot a look to Liam, a frown creasing his features, but he didn't say anything. The expression smoothed over a moment later, anyway - comforted, perhaps, by the confidence Sarnai displayed, though no less by the squeeze of her hand over his. He held his breath while the marble sailed out, and still, as Sarnai darted out and seemed swallowed whole by the black cloud that sprang forth from the shattered glass.

>>>Sarnai: *wins Badass of the Year* "Let's get this door open then."

>>>Brandy: *hug!* "Thank you…" and then a more characteristic, as she took a deep, calming breath, "You should teach me that sometime." *key! To someone! Anyone but her!* "Honor's all yours."

He only let it out again when she reappeared, stepping forward - hitching, to watch Brandy intercept Sarnai with a hug she seemed to need. Brandy, not Sarnai, who looked altogether good - and who'd set his heart to racing, seeing her rise in triumph. Only for a moment, before he glanced behind them to make sure they were still in the clear. And then, forward again as he crossed to one of the downed men. "We need to move them," He said, or else all their being quick and quiet would be for naught.

"You made that?" He asked Liam, knowing the likely answer but wanting the details, as he bent to grab a pair of feet and start dragging.

~tags~