Re: A Beauty Half-Betrayed #Theo #Andy #Zaza

Steph

*nudge to Antiphales*

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 12:03 PM Steph via groups.io <singer.of.the.lost=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
*nudge to Antiphales*

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 3:32 PM Silvy <afranklin09c@...> wrote:

Who: Zaza

With: Andy, Theo, The Witch Queen

Where: The Witch Queen's Palace, the Jewel of the Desert

When: May 16, 877 ROK - Evening

Esperanza bucked the urge to look as Theo's touch at her elbow sent a very different warmth flushing over her skin than the heat of the sun bearing down on them the whole day long had imparted. It was deeper, burned worse, and if she looked, there was simply no way she could hide it. Instead she smiled face-front, murmured the quietest thankyou, and smoothed the diaphanous fabric of her skirts over her thighs as servants darted here and there to attend as needed.

"Of course," She agreed, her back straightening and fingers closing delicately around the offer of a golden cup. As much as she doubted the Witch Queen would invite them all the way here only to poison them in her own courtyard, she still waited a beat to make sure that the warmth in her chest wasn't the rough cut of smoky quartz nestled against her breast.

It was time well spent, though, explaining that, "My Queen," For she was, for Esperanza chosen her, in a way the people of the South had not and much to her own misery if not, necessarily, regret, "We've come to extend a formal invitation to the Peacekeepers' summit."

~tags~